Steven

Camp Evidence Pool

ok guys so heres the deal...since we've got so many diverse camps and only a few doubles so far, it'll all be one giant pool. if you are a double you will still need to send me your evidence to get access to the other evidence because you may have gone for a different amount of weeks or been in a lab we dont yet have evidence from. i will email/im/pm you all conformations soon and if you dont get one(wait at least 3 days), you change your camp or something, send me an email at kitsune_no_kibou @ yahoo.com

thanks!

janessa

everyone should have gotten a conformation letter. if you didnt email me at kitsune_no_kibou @ yahoo.com and i will send you one and put you on my list

Plan:

The USFG should substantially increase the amount of members in the Armed Forces by allowing criminals convicted with non-violent crimes to serve their prison term in the military branch of their choice. Every criminal who serves at least one half of their sentence will be released from prison. Criminals can only do this once.

What do you think? It need some major re-wording, but I just can up with it and it sounded good.

• Downvote 1

A member of our team wrote this aff, and its very inherent, although we only had one solvency advocate, which was kinda shady.

I think this case is a good idea, but how would it work? And a little bit of rewording: Plan: The United States Federal Government should establish a policy substantially increasing the number of persons serving in the Armed forces by allowing non-violent first time convicted felon to serve half of their sentence in a military branch of their choice, after which time they would be released and pardoned.

Inherency: We don’t do it now

Adv 1 Prison Population (would decrease the overpopulation problem in prison)

Adv 2 Rehabilitation (Find cards saying that the Army makes better men

Adv 3 Budget ( Letting the criminals fight would decrease prison costs so they could use it on other crime related areas)

Solvency…kind of blank I guess for now…

-Cochran

• Downvote 2

If you really think hard power is enough to win - then we already won three years ago. How come it's not over then?

i'm almost posotive thats not entirely what he's saying, and to answer your question:

1) not enough troops deployed

2) shotty management

3) the liberal media

the list goes on

• Upvote 2

i'm almost posotive thats not entirely what he's saying, and to answer your question:

1) not enough troops deployed

2) shotty management

3) the liberal media

the list goes on

amen.

I really like this idea, I had been talking it over with the rest of my team a few weeks ago, and they didn't really like it too much, but I do.

• Downvote 1

Me and someone else are going to the SDI 3 week, we can also get the 4 and 5 week evidence.

Also, someone else on our team is going to the Mercer camp in Georgia.