Sign in to follow this  
claylemar@msn.com

HELPPPP

if you can help me i would appruciate it very much

A) what is the idea (sample pt would be nice) of CSI??

B) If you know where could i find a card that says CSI solves for more than just search without probable cause?

thank you so much

i apprucaite your time

• Downvote 1

i'm sorry

i'd love to help you out here, but i don't understand your question

it is nice, however, to see that so many people have tried to help you out

i'm sorry

i'd love to help you out here, but i don't understand your question

it is nice, however, to see that so many people have tried to help you out

u don't have to be mean , they need help with a csi case and some solvency. If you can help them do it, if u can't don't make stupid posts

• Downvote 1

i forgot that i have no right to make posts here

this is privilage, and i have abused it

too bad attempts at starting a conversation are illegal too

• Downvote 1

u don't have to be mean , they need help with a csi case and some solvency. If you can help them do it, if u can't don't make stupid posts

I get the feeling that Allred will soon be following MagicMushroom and THSwickedjuggalo down the path of Trion debaters with really bad reputations.

In response to the original poster, are you sure it's CSI? I've heard a PSI case this year, plus CSI (I'm assuming it would be crime scene investigations, though I could be wrong) would seem to have probable cause. PSI deals with ship interdictions. Just a short summary of PSI if that's what you were referring to (and if not then sorry):

The US is part of a coalition with 70 other nations that are interdicting ships from various countries including China and North Korea. The case I heard claimed an adv off India joining the coalition in the near future unless the US leaves (solvency being that the group dies without the US). All adv's are based off relations being destroyed through the interdictions.

I get the feeling that Allred will soon be following MagicMushroom and THSwickedjuggalo down the path of Trion debaters with really bad reputations.

I have always wanted a bad reputation

Why? Was that some kind of attempt to be funny?

umm...no

why?

was it funny?

i do, however, think that gasoline is an essential vitamin for a healthy life

post-26218-13040100978185_thumb.jpg

A) CSI is the Container Security Initiative. It allows the United States to search containers on boats without probable cause. It is related too, though distinct from, the PSI - Proliferation Security Initiative.

The idea of a CSI aff would be that searching containers on the high seas without probable cause is bad for whatever reason - maybe it hinders rather than helps our anti terror efforts, maybe it hurts relations which leads to war, etc. Maybe lack of a probable cause standard prevents people from joining, we'd get more participants under probable cause, and the CSI is actually good. There's lots of different ways you can go with it.

B) Here's a card that says the CSI prevents immigration, which goes beyond searching without probable cause. It's the first thing I saw, so it may not be very good. A quick googlewhack on "Container security initiative mandates" or some such will probably help you find exactly what you want. It might not hurt to look at the state department website to see everything the government claims CSI does.

Anyways, here's the one I found:

The CSI prevents people from illegally entering the US.

Hecker, Director physical infrastructure issues DHS, 11-18-2k2

(JayEtta, “Current Efforts to Detect Nuclear Material and New Initiatives and Challenges,” Testimony: Before the subcommittee on national security. GAO Report: GAO-03-297T, date accessed= 7.7.05)

As indispensable as the rapid flow of commerce is, the terrorist attacks of September 11th have served to heighten awareness about the supply system’s vulnerability to terrorist actions. Drugs and illegal aliens are routinely smuggled into this country, not only in small boats but also hidden among otherwise legitimate cargoes on large commercial ships. These same pathways are available for exploitation by a terrorist organization or any nation or person wishing to attack us surreptitiously. The Brookings Institution reported in 2002 that a weapon of mass destruction shipped by container or mail could cause damage and disruption costing the economy as much as $1 trillion.3 Port vulnerabilities stem from inadequate security measures as well as from the challenge of monitoring the vast and rapidly increasing volume of cargo, persons, and

vessels passing through the ports. Against this backdrop, it is not surprising that various assessments of national security have concluded that the nation’s ports are far more vulnerable to terrorist attacks than the nation’s aviation system, where most of the nation’s efforts and resources have been placed since September 11th.4

I hope all of this helps. I'm sorry I can't be more specific on what the case does, but CSI is very open.

He cant help...

Sadly, Allred has ascended me in any measure of stupidity. At least MagicMushroom and I at least attempt to help people, while Allred is busy prancing around making random stupid posts with absolutely no meaning.

umm...no

why?

was it funny?

i do, however, think that gasoline is an essential vitamin for a healthy life

1. No it wasnt funny

2. Good for you

3. Go drink some gasoline

• Downvote 1

Sadly, Allred has ascended me in any measure of stupidity. At least MagicMushroom and I at least attempt to help people, while Allred is busy prancing around making random stupid posts with absolutely no meaning.

1. No it wasnt funny

2. Good for you

3. Go drink some gasoline

Thank you cochran for that bullcrap.

A. I have debated with THSwckedjuggalo, and I know what an idiot he is.

B. If I have ascended him, it is because he taught me all he knew about being stupid, and then he dropped off, leaving me at the top.

C. I did drink some gasoline, and it was delicious, thank you.

THSwickedjuggalo is just an insignificant pimple on the butt of the world's smallest amoeba.

If you want to see how illegit. his stuff is, just look at his other posts. He is a moron.

• Downvote 1

For once, I am going to step down and not say anything negative in reply. Instead, I will let things take its course.

Wow, he can't even make a sentence without grammatical errors. "Things take its course.". Wow, Cochran, that's pathetic, even for you.

• Downvote 1

Can we please stop the TV show references for the sake of the poor person who asked for help regarding the Container Security Initiative aff?

I think I've read the piracy disad that's being offered, it's a pretty good starting place for a 1NC against this aff. I'll look and see what else I have and post it in a bit.

• Downvote 1