kyby123

The New and Improved way to share evidence

and why not, afterall I have it all saved on another email

i'm not knocking you for trying, its a noble idea, i just think that people will keep fucking it up, requiring you to continuously make new emails to compensate. If youread my last post oyu would see that i'm amazed someone didn't just change the password, which there is no way to protect agianst.

whoever's in charge

i would recommend making another backup email

and forward everything to that

but dont tell anybody about it

and if somebody fucks up the next one, move to the backup

this is definitely worth doing. there's a very large file on it already (that starter yet thing from the first one) which is really useful if you don't have it yet. and, like he said, you have to put up national service stuff, so this will be much more worth doing.

DOG!

i sent that nat serv thing. now your telling me i cant get the password. man word up! whas up?

DOG!

i sent that nat serv thing. now your telling me i cant get the password. man word up! whas up?

check your email, that question has been answered

MY QUESTION IS! WHY THE FOOD POISONING IS THAT THERE IF I DIDDNT GET THE PASSWORD

Chill out!- PPE

hey man, take it easy. its not in my jurisdiction to give you the password. the guy said it was going to only be for national service stuff that wasn't in the first one.

your national service starter kit was in the first gmail account

and the guy said only national service stuff, i don't think a theory file constitutes that

Otherwise, just wait a while, the guy will probably give you the password when he checks the account.

Sorry about this appearing as a double post, but this becoming very worth putting in for. I am sending in a Zizek/Democracy Kritik (not a camp file, something I actually made) and an Americorp*NCCC 1AC.

That's kinda cheap. If we legitimately sent in evidence the first time, we should get the password for the second account.

That's kinda cheap. If we legitimately sent in evidence the first time, we should get the password for the second account.

wrong. essentially this is an entirely new evidence sharing project, it just uses the email idea. Besides getting everyone the new password would be tedious and nearly impossible seeing as how its a different person heading it.

why should we have to cut new ev to access this, its the same person running it, i sent in good ev before, a disad file. cut just for NAT SERV.

dont be dumb

if you sent in information to the last one, email the account

if whoever's in charge wont give you the password, somebody else who knows you sent to the old one will

dont be dumb

if you sent in information to the last one, email the account

if whoever's in charge wont give you the password, somebody else who knows you sent to the old one will

someone like me. if you're having problems with this p.m. me and we'll talk.

sorry, I was on spring break, I'm posting everything from the original email, and fyi, I already have a backup email

there are tons of files now, about 48 files, this is worth it, and we are trying to get NEW stuff, because we already have all of the old therefore it would be pointless.

But see, you should still allow the people who sent in evidence to the old one to access it. Those were the conditions. We provide the evidence, we get the password. I could submit more evidence, but with this behavior I'm not going to. What's to prevent this from happening again? Oh look, I have to send in more evidence.

Extortion.

But see, you should still allow the people who sent in evidence to the old one to access it. Those were the conditions. We provide the evidence, we get the password. I could submit more evidence, but with this behavior I'm not going to. What's to prevent this from happening again? Oh look, I have to send in more evidence.

Extortion.

email me what you submitted, and I'll look it up, then you can have the password. although it would be nice to have more from everyone.

sweet i am down with that...i can get the pdebate starter kit thing...if it isnt already up there...i can get camp stuff laters