kyby123

The New and Improved way to share evidence

I would just like to comment that we just got another submission with many new files so keep sending them people

how so? If you research and debate before camp you will have a better grasp of the resolution and the big strats then people who go into camp raw.

yup yup yup

i second that

i'll be sending in an aff case relatively soon, it will be prisoners being in the armed forces, not sure of the specifics yet.

Just sent in Aspec and Terror Talk, and I encourage everyone else to contribute. This same project last year worked great. Even though the site had bandwidth problems, that didn't happen until it'd been up and running for months, and it was very helpful tool for pre camp work.

qoute:krby "all sorts of CP's"

Ya'll are welcome for that and i can send in about 20 somthin DA's if we get more good stuff...

??? you have 20 disads? for national service?

anyways, its getting much better

question though, what's with the iran aff file on it, i don't understand it

also, i forget who's running this thing but you need to be a little more strict, like an actual file should be required to get in...

question though, what's with the iran aff file on it, i don't understand it

The resolution is about national service you can pretty easily make it apply

also, i forget who's running this thing but you need to be a little more strict, like an actual file should be required to get in...

I'm running this and please dont tell me how to. I am trying to provide a service for the people who choose to participate in this and I am not trying to make it an elite group where only those who already have tons of evidence can get in. Many people dont have access to or cannot create their own file and this provides a resource for them to get started.

i'll send in those da's if someone sends in like a nationalism K and maybe some americorps bad stuff

i'll send in some americorp neg tomorrow, and there should be some nationalism K in some backfile somewhere.

I sent in a bunch of stuff Aff and Neg on senior corps, including stuff to write an ageism K I would like the password, if somebody could PM me!

Thanks

If you sent something in and did not recieve the password within a day or so please send it in again it probably didnt work

Just so everyone knows i will be gone for the next several days on spring break so if you send some evidence in (please do) you will probably not get the password for about a week or so.

im working on a DA, not very good but will dertainly be creative and with a little tinkering could become unstoppable...the thoughts roll on, the technique is gone...

ill have to get it in after 4/15 actually but rock on man

somebody went through and deleted everything so i am closing down the site sorry everyone

hey everyone, because the original of this was deleted, were going to try again, I saved everything, and will post it again. If everyone will send in their "NATIONAL SERVICE" information, I will give you the password. if you send in the same stuff it won't be accepted. stuff from the civil lib. topic won't be accepted either, send into... evidence500@gmail.com

WOW!

maybe this will actually work.

good luck dude.

not to rip on kiby or anything, but I kinda figured some jerk would wipe it eventually.

i was actually figuring someone would change the password... i hate to say it but this really isn't a good idea

i was actually figuring someone would change the password... i hate to say it but this really isn't a good idea

and why not, afterall I have it all saved on another email