kyby123

The New and Improved way to share evidence

It actually is still up (the last 4 pages anyway) you can get to those by adding a 2, 3, 4, or 5 to the original url

We are getting more and more participation everyday. Most of it is (as was said before) preliminary stuff or backfiles but every little bit helps so send your stuff in.

Heres a list of what has been compiled so far

DADT aff

Inherency Article for Disaster Prevention Aff

Tons of CPs of all types

Veto CP

Terror-CMR DA

Heiddigger K

T file

Statism K

Women and the Draft Cards

Draft Good evidence

Advantage Turns

Terrorism Turn

T-Establish

DICTA

Plan Flaw

T-Federal

Are we sending in articles or debate files?

Preferably files but a good article is fine too, whatever will help is alright

what kind of ways are new in sharing evidence?

I guess none (see below)

i did this on the oceans topic.

Props to you

uh... yeah, some guy named derek sent in a pretty good file for this, and i also saw like a cmr da, i didn't look at it though, so its definity worth sending in for

i was a little skepticle at first, but its worth doing i think

After camp (I'm going to Michigan 7) and I have some actual National Service evidence, I'll send in stuff. This sounds like a good idea.

After camp (I'm going to Michigan 7) and I have some actual National Service evidence, I'll send in stuff. This sounds like a good idea.

Please do that would be very much appreciated

hye i sent in a theory block and never recieved the password? what is going on? i can send it agian if need be

• Downvote 1

hye i sent in a theory block and never recieved the password? what is going on? i can send it agian if need be

Sorry I resent it if it doesnt come this time just pm me and i will get you the password that way.

My partner and I are working on Peace Corps Bad. we will send it in soon hopefully

Great

hey kby. sup? i was wondering if you could send me a list of different things people sent in. i'm having a hard time thinking of sumthin to submit this year. not the whole file, but like a list of ideas. that'd be great if you could. thanks if you can.

thanks Kyby

btw: did i debate you at states in qaurter finals?

No I wasnt there this year

hey kby. sup? i was wondering if you could send me a list of different things people sent in. i'm having a hard time thinking of sumthin to submit this year. not the whole file, but like a list of ideas. that'd be great if you could. thanks if you can.

Just take a look at other thread in this forum there is lots of idea that people have. So far it has been mostly preliminary stuff such as Generic Neg offcase or files on the draft etc.

I would like to thank those of you who have contributed more even after you recieved the password (i dont really know about the gspace stuff though) but thanks anyway

this has really completely fallen apart, there isn't a single file in there that really applies to national service that anybody could use yet. i think that if you want something like this to be a success you need to not allow things like theory blocks, old backfiles, or articles. simply because a bunch of people got the password and didn't send in anything worth having

If anyone has sent in but has not recieved the password you should send again because i just updated it and there is nothing new so please resend it to evidence2006@gmail.com and i will get the password to you ASAP

this has really completely fallen apart, there isn't a single file in there that really applies to national service that anybody could use yet. i think that if you want something like this to be a success you need to not allow things like theory blocks, old backfiles, or articles. simply because a bunch of people got the password and didn't send in anything worth having

Once again the reason that this is happening is that most people dont have anything yet but once the camps come out or people start to write files we will get much more stuff that is much more valuable.

by the time camp comes out this idea with be obsolete, everyone will be trading camps individually or on the ev-x. the best thing this gmail account is for pre-camp practice and a slight head start over people at camp. as soon as the camps come out this account is worthless.

by the time camp comes out this idea with be obsolete, everyone will be trading camps individually or on the ev-x. the best thing this gmail account is for pre-camp practice and a slight head start over people at camp. as soon as the camps come out this account is worthless.

that is not entirely true, people who do not have a head start will have just as good chance as debaters who prepare

that is not entirely true, people who do not have a head start will have just as good chance as debaters who prepare

how so? If you research and debate before camp you will have a better grasp of the resolution and the big strats then people who go into camp raw.

i think this gmail account is a good idea, flat out it helps people out who are trying to do work before camps and then after camps you've got people who are trading this evidence without paying for anything and by doing the work, it actually helps people out