kyby123

The New and Improved way to share evidence

Hello all. I have created a way to share evidence very easily so that by sending in one file everyone can get many many files. Last year I started something like this and it went quite far before it ran out of steam. I dont think that that will happen again this year. Here is how it works. You send an email to evidence2006@gmail.com with a file attached pertaining to the National service topic. I will then send you the password to this email address. I chose gmail because it allows a lot of storage and also is capable of archiving things so that things can be put into a folder (da's, cp's etc.) This only requires you to send in a single file and you will have access to many at least once it gets started. Please send in files and I will get you the password pronto.

P.S. T files etc will be accepted but are frowned upon.

• Downvote 1

This is true but i dont think that will be necessary

P.S. we have 3 members so far send something in and this could be a huge help

thanks and also please dont just find something on the net and send it in. I am very good at spotting these and you will not get the password for this. Someone already tried it and I am very disappointed

thanks and also please dont just find something on the net and send it in. I am very good at spotting these and you will not get the password for this. Someone already tried it and I am very disappointed

Will you accept it if it's just a k/DA shell?

I did this type of thing on the Civil-Liberty topic. I held plenty of files on it, and was able to access it from any computer. (HA, you can't take the originality claim to it).

oh sorry i give all claims of orinality to movingonup even though i thought of this myself

gmail can only hold 2.7 gigs, how are you gonna put more then 5 files in...?

2.7 gigs is a shitload of evidence its abot 6 times what is in the north western file which is about 10,000 pages.

Hey everyone regardless of what other people may have done in the past this one will work so we need people to sign up for it we already have several but we need more

well maybe this summer or at least when this debate season is over you will get more people sending stuff in. i know i haven't started researching next years topic yet... im still getting updates for upcoming tournaments this year.

a generic T and DICTA that I wrote?

both are fairly good and original but short so should I send something else as well?

I can send a new fear of death kritik that is original and better then the old one (in my opinion)

• Downvote 1

can i send a generic T and DICTA that I wrote?

both are fairly good and original but short so should I send something else as well?

I can send a new fear of death kritik that is original and better then the old one (in my opinion)

I sent you the password but, and this goes for everyone else as well, we can always use more so be generous in your contributions even if you already have the password.

too bad about that whole 10 MB max file size...

Thats only if you send from/save to GMAIL, it can recieve larger files. Besides, if this was just used to share personally made files they would probable not exceed 10 mb. if they did then just send it to the account via yousendit or something.

I'm finding that there is a serious problem with this account, everyone is sending in old camp files from this past year. It would be really nice if we had some actual National Service evidence. I'm the only one so far who has sent in anything specific to national service and its not cool.

Dont worry as the year approaches im sure more people will send in stuff

Wishful thinking. Didn't the "debatabase" also go to hell last year kyby?