Sign in to follow this  
Guest negroman

Who is gay

anyone wanna take bets on how long before this thread gets locked? i'm betting brent and alex are both at kearney (or on their way) so there may be some delay, but i'd wager before tomorrow.

anyone wanna take bets on how long before this thread gets locked? i'm betting brent and alex are both at kearney (or on their way) so there may be some delay, but i'd wager before tomorrow.

i'll side with you TLF

i havent seen brent or stamn yet.

this thread is quite amusing.

John, you just think this is funny because you hate gay people. Stop hanging out with Jerry Fallwell and Pat Robertson or stop living in krny.

Hey, way to get rid of all the vowels in Kearney.

I couldn't possibly hate gay people, my former (debate) partner was gay. But hey, Pat Robertson just told me you're the phsyical embodiment of satan and that it's God's will for you to die a slow death by killer bees.

hey, john,

hey, being hey, in hey, close hey, proximity hey, to hey, a hey, gay hey, person hey, doesn't hey, mean hey, you hey, don't hey, hate hey, gay hey, people. hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

hey, pat roberston is a douche. hey,

Hey, way to get rid of all the vowels in Kearney.

I couldn't possibly hate gay people, my former (debate) partner was gay. But hey, Pat Robertson just told me you're the phsyical embodiment of satan and that it's God's will for you to die a slow death by killer bees.

Let me guess...you hate the sin not the sinner right? Thats fucking stupid.

= joke

hey, john,

hey, being hey, in hey, close hey, proximity hey, to hey, a hey, gay hey, person hey, doesn't hey, mean hey, you hey, don't hey, hate hey, gay hey, people. hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

hey, pat roberston is a douche. hey,

= better joke

And you're dumb...but i don't hear anyone complaining? I don't understand why you have to constantly post on this forum when all you do is try and start shit...do you have a job? There must be something else you can do besides fight with us high schoolers...

If I remember correctly, you're short too. Quit taking yourself too seriously. Well...I guess you could also stop being from South Dakota.

You don't remember correctly...where are you from that is head and shoulders above south dakota?

i don't care to intervene in this discussion of the merits of south dakota (since there are none) but i do wanna point out that "haxor4ril" should be discredited immediately and ridiculed as an absolute dumbass for 1. posing as a hacker/using assinine "hacker jargon" 2. quoting anything michael novak said. 3. takes a homophobic thread to new levels of repugnance and 4. references "mike jones".

If I remember correctly, you're short too. Quit taking yourself too seriously. Well...I guess you could also stop being from South Dakota.

Feist, Short? He's taller than me...

your attempts at phallocentric bravado don't do much to take away from your lame ass claims of being a "haxor" which immediately relegates you to being a jackass. Michael Novak is current a neoconservative assclown, if you're quoting him becuase you're into nihilism how about finding someone who is still a nihilist and has a modicum of intellect. i refuse to explain why calling someone "gay" (mike jones, your previous post) in a derogatory fashion is homophobic. if you can't see it, your not worth the time. if you wish to have a discussion on the merits or repugnance of being homophobic we can do so but you should know you'll look even dumb than "haxor" has already made you out to be. mike jones references, regardless how assertive or quantitative, still make you a loser. look i don't know why you're getting so defensive, all i'm saying is that your a dumbshit who shouldn't be given any credit or respect.

still waiting for the lock on this thread...dissent rises among your base of voting support moderaters.