Sign in to follow this  
McBooRad

GAY WHAT?

I ran a search for "gay pride" and I was reading through some of the threads and I thought someone by the name of Whit-Bug made a really intersting point:

Take for example when Britton said, "die." I think death is a very serious subject and it's offensive, to me, that someone would take such a serious subject so lightly. I want someone to get pissed off because I was offended.

I looked around and I couldn't find ONE SINGLE thread criticizing this so called "Britton" or "Queen Bitch" as he refers to himself. What is up with this people? Has the liberal media infected your brains as well? Now I am all for gay "rights" but I am also for CONSISTENCY.

Loves,

RM

I ran a search for "gay pride" and I was reading through some of the threads and I thought someone by the name of Whit-Bug made a really intersting point:

Take for example when Britton said, "die." I think death is a very serious subject and it's offensive, to me, that someone would take such a serious subject so lightly. I want someone to get pissed off because I was offended.

I looked around and I couldn't find ONE SINGLE thread criticizing this so called "Britton" or "Queen Bitch" as he refers to himself. What is up with this people? Has the liberal media infected your brains as well? Now I am all for gay "rights" but I am also for CONSISTENCY.

Loves,

RM

I think Britton said it best when he said, "Die."

guys i've had a really interesting revelation. i now realize that i have been far too assertive in these forums.

i realized that i was not being tolerant of intolerance and that is wrong. i now consider myself a conservative democrat (i.e. 'dixiecrat').

i have come to understand that being rude to homophobes is just as bad as being homophobic.

peace and love,

britton

Loves,

RM

To some people the dehumanization of homophobic rhetoric is worse than death.

To some people the dehumanization of homophobic rhetoric is worse than death.

well i agree with you to a point kev, but death is a bit more final then homophobic rhetoric... but i think you are missing the point that both sorta cross the line of usedfulness of trying to quntify which is worse.

on the other hand everyone is going to die at some point so it seems to me that somehow this makes it different.

but because i can't explain how at the moment i'll not make and issue of it.

well i agree with you to a point kev, but death is a bit more final then homophobic rhetoric... but i think you are missing the point that both sorta cross the line of usedfulness of trying to quntify which is worse.

on the other hand everyone is going to die at some point so it seems to me that somehow this makes it different.

but because i can't explain how at the moment i'll not make and issue of it.

I was semi-joking around at first, but you're dehum analysis is wrong. However, the argument goes that some people who are dehumanized by homophobic rheotric/actions would RATHER die than be alive because of the dehumanization.

That's the reason why people contend that dehum outweighs death- if people would rather be dead than be alive and be dehumanized, then dehum outweighs.

However, I don't feel like making a big deal out of this either. I'm just tired of hearing in debate rounds that death outweighs dehum because we save the people from dying, when in actuality, they want to die (unless you solve case).

Loves,

RM

Fuck your life.

OH MY GOD OF COURSE NOT YOU FUCKING MORONS I'M MORE LIB THAN EVER.

ATTN HOMOPHOBES: DIE.

Do you think they know McBooRad was a test to weed out the 'phobes...

Wait ... when did I say that I am against gay rights?

I am so confused right now.