senghasmic

Newark

Who is going? I know some teams have cancelled for various reasons.

Burlington Johnson/Senghas

Burlington Jones/Nakayama

Burlington Flint/Lopes

Varsity

Lakeland AF (Jason Anton/Ben Faber)

Lakeland DR (Adam Dishaw/Taylor Roth)

Lakeland PS (Joe Perrotto/Joe Spanier)

Lakeland TW (Joanna Tsao/Jason Wright)

Novice

Lakeland BK (Andrew Boscoscky/Ada Kozicz)

all of you should go to pennsbury. its run well and in a few years will easily overtake newark in size and quality. switch allegiances now and save yourself the wasted effort. :)

Bronx will not be able to go on friday because our school is not letting us go. however most of the team will have to show up for the jv and novice tournament. Two teams might be able to show up on Friday only if they miss their first round... suxx

o m g SENGHAS GIVING WRONG INFO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i never thought iw ould see the day........:)

Ian and Spencer are monsters. They just need to lay off the donuts, they're getting a little, ya no, fat.

I think they should sumo wrestle the other Ian and Spencer. I have a feeling Edgemont would come out victorious, and yes Burlington, that is a challenge.

I believe Lex MS forfeited to get home. They didn't debate Spencer and Ian in the finals.

Is that not the case?

Yes, Lex had to go home, so the amazing hybrid team of Stanislav and Kelsey did not crush Edgemont in finals.

.V. -_-

I think they should sumo wrestle the other Ian and Spencer. I have a feeling Edgemont would come out victorious, and yes Burlington, that is a challenge.

Now, let's not get cocky, Ian Hemley's my boy.

ohh frank, jer is just stating a fact- spencer is an amazing sumo wrestler- i think he'd even take you

congrats to ian and spencer and kelsey "im too cool to come visit edgemont" savage :)

Yes, Lex had to go home, so the amazing hybrid team of Stanislav and Kelsey did not crush Edgemont in finals.

.V. -_-

Now, let's not get cocky, Ian Hemley's my boy.

Well, hemley has practice cow tipping, mad dancing skills, and a greater appreciation for white castle, but have you seen ian webster? he's literally one big muscle, he's got the asian heritage on his side, and he used to have a fro - we all know how well that works out

????

Lakeland AF leaft early (we forfeited semis to get home) - dunno who we woulda debated (nebody know?)

Yes.

Semis-

Edgemont d. Ice

Lexington d. Lakeland (they had to go home).

Finals-

Edgemont d. Lexington (we had to go home).

AND, Akash you could have easily come down and visited. Jeremy did and he was even sick.

Yeah, my bad. My information was coming from Kelsey and an Edgemont chap, who both said their teams were leaving then.

As far as sumo wrestling, keep in mind that Hemley and Wright weigh collectively 100 pounds.

Props to edgemont for winning and props to stas/kelsey for beating us twice.

Yes.

Semis-

Edgemont d. Ice

Lexington d. Lakeland (they had to go home).

Finals-

Edgemont d. Lexington (we had to go home).

AND, Akash you could have easily come down and visited. Jeremy did and he was even sick.

Don't be mad at Akash, it wasn't his fault. A man like Akash is frequently very busy -- pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary. Isn't that right, Akash?

Ian and Spencer are monsters. They just need to lay off the donuts, they're getting a little, ya no, fat.

I would just smack each of them upside the head with one of my seven T expandos for eight minutes as Spencer Wright distracted them with his voluminous head of curls.

Also, after going 2-4 at the Barkley Forum I went on a monstrous binge and gained 423.7 pounds.

You have no offense. Game over.

Ian Hemley, even after his eating binge, weighs half of what Ian Webster's bicep weighs. (observe link posted by Waizer above... remarkably accurate)

speaking of pimpin'

how was the edgemont semiformal???

Akash was probably too tired from a long night to come visit.

:Kn: <Akash on the dance floor.