THSDay2008

Georgia Northern Mountain Districts

Trion, a new member of the great NFL, is sending a group. Sending people in:

Extemp. (domestic)

Duo

DI

Policy

Well, it is officially unofficial, but liikely to become official...and the officially unofficial fact is that Trion is only bringing a grand total of *sarcastic drum roll* two policy debate teams!!! And the teams are consisting of *even more sarcastic drum roll* Trion AC (a technical novice and Me ) and... Trion BM (My partner from last year and a technical novice (all the hype and no delivery...so far, Mojo:p )) However,the tournament will be my offical last tournament (b/c God forbid that by some twist of fate every other team including our own other Trion team gets posioned and win) and it will also be Damiens last tournament...the other two, well, this is just REALLY good experience for them...and just a good time for me ^.^ Peace...

Cochran

Well, Trion will see you at NFL mountain districts with its whole two policy teams...!!! It is going to be an interesting experience, this being trions first year in the NFL and all, my money personally is on Brookwood or Westminster (hopefully I spelled that correctly)...Ne takers on who will win NFL mountain district?

Though this might disappoint Jeff, Kirk and I don't really want to go to nats. First, it would be a pain in the ass because Watkins can't go, so we'd have to provide our own transportation, etc. Second, I'm going to be in Scandanavia until literally the day we'd be scheduled to leave for nats, and thus would be jet lagged and unprepared. So, while we're both pretty sure that JT and Jermeen will qualify, we're hoping that another one of our teams that wants to go will qualify as well. Why not us? Well, let's just put it this way: you'll understand when you see what we're running.

Though this might disappoint Jeff, Kirk and I don't really want to go to nats. First, it would be a pain in the ass because Watkins can't go, so we'd have to provide our own transportation, etc. Second, I'm going to be in Scandanavia until literally the day we'd be scheduled to leave for nats, and thus would be jet lagged and unprepared. So, while we're both pretty sure that JT and Jermeen will qualify, we're hoping that another one of our teams that wants to go will qualify as well. Why not us? Well, let's just put it this way: you'll understand when you see what we're running.

you're pulling a fayette county?

what?!!?

I didn't lie when I said we didn't want to go to nationals. Our 1NC against Grady ST was:

45 Seconds of "Revolution #9" by the Beatles

Time Cube

A short narrative

A poem

Hyperspace

Framework

Chuck Norris Facts