Any strat suggestions for this aff? plan is to change the chemical weapons convention treaty in order to require probable cause before searches. So far i've got T: Its...but i need some help with any specific da ideas or if there's some oncase camp evidence on this i'm willing 2 trade. Some help would be greatly appreciated! :)

At first glance there seems to be no solvency. This is an international treaty, so how will the plan get the entire CWC treaty changed without guaranteed approval by all of the other signatories of the treaty? This, general is the main problem with treaties. It may take only one state to stop something, but everyone must agree to allow something.

At first glance there seems to be no solvency. This is an international treaty, so how will the plan get the entire CWC treaty changed without guaranteed approval by all of the other signatories of the treaty? This, general is the main problem with treaties. It may take only one state to stop something, but everyone must agree to allow something.

actually wrong although it may be an international treaty its under U.S. jurdiscition i.e. thats why it is called the U.S. Chemical Weapons Convention, second the solvency is that U.S. establishment of probable cause causes the treaty to collapse, solving for random crap like chemical weapon discolsures and crap

also

disad ideas cwc ristricts nano tech = impact nano tech bad

Arms disclosure good

there is also a hella ammount of case turns and i mean alot just do a google search on the cwc and see why its good and run them as impacts aginst the case