GummiB

Holla Girls!

This is one downfall of Missouri debate. I can definitely understand how crucial money is, I mean let's not bull crap each other, my wardrobe is far from free.

I'll have to consult my social calender and see if I'll be able to make it. I'll let other people know though, presumably, their calenders are less full than mine.

Wishing you the best tournament,

Michael

Thanks.

Mapes = cool guy.

end of story.

We'll find time to play with whirly bobbles and merpeople or whatever sometime.

Technically, it's mermaids, but since you're still learning how to be a gorgeous beauty like me, I'll let it slide.

Also, I've changed your name to Nic, after the second place contender on season 5 of ANTM.

You need to come visit me again in the squad room. I know we can be the best of friends :)

Hoping HS is going well,

Michael

• Downvote 1

Moops,

I challenge you to a walk-off.

Eap

Oh EAPS! So great to hear from you. It is with deepest regrets that I inform you that you will never be able to drop your hips and snap into an award winning pose with a ridick amount of sass like I can.

That said, don't stop trying! It is my firm belief that with enough practice and training anyone can become a hottie fashionista like myself.

Here's to your modeling career,

Michael

it's like the moop love parade in here

Great observation Vee (your new name because Veeps went out of style). I hope life is treating you well. Plesae note that I'll need your float entry for the annual 'Love Moop 2k6 Parade' by next week.

Hoping life's treatin' you well,

Michael

I haven't posted in a while either, but I will to say this:

I *heart* the Mapes'! (those being Michael and Meggie) They rock hardcore!

peace

A

I haven't posted in a while either, but I will to say this:

I *heart* the Mapes'! (those being Michael and Meggie) They rock hardcore!

peace

A

Hey A! Where the heckaroo have you been? I haven't seen you in so long, I mean seriously, come by the S.R. and say holla girl to me :)

So, are you coming to school here next year or whatsies?

Let me know.

Love,

Michael

Probably.

What's holding you back? Don't you want to be wildly popular and trendy? Who ever said 'hop on the sassy bandwagon' was a bad idea obviously had no friends.

See ya at MoState girlie

Yours forever,

Michael

my float will be The Men of Martha's Vineyard.

Oh, VEE, how innovative! I hope that I can be on that float waving down to the huge crowd that will be attending.

Anyone else have any ideas for the 'Moo Love Parade 2k6?'

Here's wishing you happy float constructin'

Michael

Mapes's thread is Bananas --- B.A.N.A.N.A.S

Oh, thanks so much Clay! I'm assuming that you mean BANANAS in a 100 percent happy positive way, if not, I'm sure my fans can handle you.

I so have missed hanging out with you lately. It's weird, I just can't seem to find you anywhere. I can, and I go to the squad room, and my little Clayty is no where to be found. Do give me a ring and we'll do lunch.

Bye Sweets,

Michael

Any MSU debators reading this thread should blow off their tournament this weekend and come judge at the Parkview Speech and Debate Tournament.

Any MSU debators reading this thread should blow off their tournament this weekend and come judge at the Parkview Speech and Debate Tournament.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow

• Downvote 1

Thank you so much for extending this offer. While we don't have a tournament, we do have a work weekend. This work weekend is only for a special elite few, so you might want to consult the rest of the "squad" about whether or not they would dedicate their time to improving your tournament.

Also, if you get a few secs, go ahead and shake back to the other page where you'll notice my feelings about juding in MO.

I hope you have a great tournament,

Michael

Oh, well that makes sense then. Again though, I would recommend a last name change to something more cutesy and feminine.

As for judging when is the tournament? Is it just another high school tournament or is it a major thing or what? I usually prefer not to judge on the high school circuit, because I have a high energy excited personality when it comes to debate, and a lot of coaches in the region frown upon that. An example: Elle Woods is to the legal community what I am to the Missouri High School debate community!

I don't feel I should be treated unkindly by high school coaches because I do not share their beliefs on debate. Also, despite my 'college circuit' attitude, I am fully qualified to be judging high school debates.

I also have a major problem with not disclosing/talking about the round. It is my view that debate is a game that should not be subjected to outdated rules resembling legal formalism. While it's important to match your shoes to your outfit, it's not a reason why you should lose a debate round. I also don't think that MO debate got the little fashion memo that got sent out around 3 years ago. Pleated pants, suits, and ties are not trendy, and in fact, are far from the latest trend in business wear. Is disclosure allowed at your tournament etc?

Sorry, if it seems like I don't know much, but this isn't a circuit I'm around much.

I look forward to your response,

Michael

There it is, Keegan.

Are there debate rounds Friday evening?

Hey roomie :)

Hope you get to judge some debatsies,

Michael

Yes...6:00, 7:30...I know those are some of the rounds that we need judges the most. If you want to judge its probably best if you call so we can make sure you get in our schedule and we can guarentee you a cx round. You can call me at 840-8308 or just call over to parkview and try to get a hold of Adam, Sam, Hassan or I (I'm not sure of Parkview's number).

Oh, well that makes sense then. Again though, I would recommend a last name change to something more cutesy and feminine.

As for judging when is the tournament? Is it just another high school tournament or is it a major thing or what? I usually prefer not to judge on the high school circuit, because I have a high energy excited personality when it comes to debate, and a lot of coaches in the region frown upon that. An example: Elle Woods is to the legal community what I am to the Missouri High School debate community!

I don't feel I should be treated unkindly by high school coaches because I do not share their beliefs on debate. Also, despite my 'college circuit' attitude, I am fully qualified to be judging high school debates.

I also have a major problem with not disclosing/talking about the round. It is my view that debate is a game that should not be subjected to outdated rules resembling legal formalism. While it's important to match your shoes to your outfit, it's not a reason why you should lose a debate round. I also don't think that MO debate got the little fashion memo that got sent out around 3 years ago. Pleated pants, suits, and ties are not trendy, and in fact, are far from the latest trend in business wear. Is disclosure allowed at your tournament etc?

Sorry, if it seems like I don't know much, but this isn't a circuit I'm around much.

I look forward to your response,

Michael

This makes me happy. I think I <3 you Mr. Michael Mapes.

-Melissa