Sign in to follow this  
meadfill

please help i have a 1AC due tommarow

okay i have a 1ac due tommarow on RRF and i cant find inherency or im confused on exactally what i need to do for the inherency part of my argument on this case can you please help me?

okay i have a 1ac due tommarow on RRF and i cant find inherency or im confused on exactally what i need to do for the inherency part of my argument on this case can you please help me?

there's sooooo much evi out there that says the u.s. is the main barrier to the creation of an rrf.

what is happening in the status quo and what is preventing action in the status quo? dont confuse this with harms which say why what is happening now is bad

there's sooooo much evi out there that says the u.s. is the main barrier to the creation of an rrf.

Yes. Written in 2001.

look a couple of threads down...or search, this is a common thread kinda.

Yes. Written in 2001.

the impact to this is? can u provide some more up to date non inherency cards or arguments?

• Downvote 1

I honestly have no sympathy for people that take debate as a class. The only class I can do debate work in is my one free hour. And trust me, I've tried to do it in the other ones.

I take debate as a class, and it is very helpfull.

I would suggest googling up for your Inherency. There are plenty of articles on this subject.

*claps* this is by far the most useful post that i have ever read. from all of your other posts, it makes me want to take debate as a class so that i can be the awesomest debater ever. And i don't know why anybody hasn't thought of "googling up" for inherency.