liz

D2 Case list

Warren Anderson is wanted in Bhopal, India for culpable homicide (manslaughter). The plan extradites him, thereby decreasing USFG authority to search him without probable cause. For a more detailed explanation of the case, read through the links in my post above. Yes, we will be running this at MIFA States. We will likely revise it / add a couple of cards etc.

• Downvote 1

my question is this, with states being a little more conservative then most other tournaments, will you defend this case even with strict stock issues judges? and, do you defend topicality solely with a k of t, or do you offer other answers

by the way, good man for disclosing and explaining to us exactly what your case means, rep for you

-janke

• Upvote 1

impact?

justice. we will probably break some new advantages at states, and those will be disclosed after they are broken.

stock issues.

our case is prima facie. Inherency - no extradition. Harms - bad for justice. Solvency - plan extradites / solves.

topicality.

we meet. our kritiks are also compelling.

edit: new advantages at states... bla.... whatever don't have time at tournament to update case outline. it remains essentially the same, and we disclose our 1ac before round.

• Downvote 1

Props go out to Holland from FHN. They gave us tons of help in the last round when they didn't need to. Thanks so much guys!

i heart FHN and i wouldve been sad if we had spent all that time the night/morning before cutting those cards and they never got used you guys rock congrats on picking up a ballot and congrats to egr too on...well winning...haha

• Downvote 1