Big B Fellows

Liberty/Winnetonka

Grandview will be in attendance, I don't know if we will have any real good teams going though. That rumor on Raytown better not be true, looking forward to seeing you guys.

Grandview will be in attendance, I don't know if we will have any real good teams going though. That rumor on Raytown better not be true, looking forward to seeing you guys.

what rumor?

bo and i will be there.

The rumor that I heard was that Jared Terry told my coach that you, Jared, Chris, Cameron, and Catrina quit debating for Harris. Is that true or what?

That is so narley. So you spend hella weekends for three years, rack up a nice resume for yourselves, go to nationals, gain tight ass friends(me), just one more semester to go, and BOOM! you quit? Come on dog. There has probaly been way more beef that I have with my squad. I stick this last semester out, you do it to Chuck. Alot of people maybe relieved that you are gone from our district circuit so they can win congress every weekend now (DaRon) but I'm not dude. Don't do this man. Stay with it for the rest of the year and we will have fun at nationals. This is probaly the gayest thing that I have posted on this site, but I mean it. Alright, see you at Liberty.

Parkview will be there:

Westervelt/Brooks: [i'll let them disclose if they wanna]

Noguera/Desa: [""]

Rao/Testerman: Enemy Combatants (not Gitmo) and Secret Prisons

I hope Zain can hook up some quality judging... and that you KC people are ready to throw down.

• Downvote 1

Yo...i just checked up and we are rolling with att client, journalism, and gitmo. i hope we get some good rounds. and i would enjoy enjoy throwing down with you dooley

• Downvote 1