Sign in to follow this  
Z3R0

Gays in the Military Plan Text?

The United States federal government should pass and impliment fully H.R. 1059, "The Military Readiness Act of 2005."

or

The United States federal government should repeal the military directive "Don't ask, Don't tell" and the Department of defense will create a policy of non-discrimination based on sexual orientation.

or something like that, You could probably also determine the ruling on one of the Servicemember's Legal Defense Network's Amicus Ceria cases.

I have evidence of the goverment searching this guy with out any evidence he is gay. Yeah and I'm not gay.

I have evidence of the goverment searching this guy with out any evidence he is gay. Yeah and I'm not gay.

T authority = a legal right. Don't ask, don't tell actually explicitly bans the ability to search internet history and such - that makes any search to determine the sexual orientation illegal. What the act doesn't do is say that information obtained illegally can't be used in court - ie, the initial search is illegal, but the person who gets forced out of the closet can still be ejected from the military under the criterion for discharge (based on sexual orientation as per DADT). So even if the act may lead to more illegal searches, there's no reason why such an aff would be anything but FX topical. Besides, the searchers are individual military officers whose sexual advances have been rebuked and get pissed. That's not the USFG's authority.

Anyone can run DADT. Who says you can't care about people of alternative sexualities without being gay? Not all people who run Racial Profiling are racial minorities.

I run it because it has awesome critical impacts that solve lots of stuff if you use them right.

I'm going to run the golan heights case from last year. Why? because i can

that's about the logic of the people who run DADT

DADT is an awesome aff. There are some pretty sweet cards supporting it. I think the topicalness of a case shouldn't matter this late in the game, especially when it's been on the circuit since the beginning. At least that's when my partner wrote it.

Sign in to follow this