Sign in to follow this  
Mr. White

U of O

No, they're still open, in fact they're opening a new store somewhere.

They're taking over the Campus Shoe Shop spot on 13th. I don't know about trading the old dude who fixed my Birkenstocks for another Hookah joint...

I'm against this whole Hookah trend that all the sorority girls are hopping onto like it's a drunken frat boy who fed them a roofied jungle juice.

Any more college rhetoric I can fling into this post?

Damn I wish my meal plan had more roll over points on it...

Oak Harbor WT will be rolling out one of seven affs--we're only disclosing three though

1. Mandatory detention (adv = human rights cred, dehum, liberty, and prison reforms)

2. Animals--hyper CKRITICAL (adv = blieker, foucault, levinas, butler, and zizek)

3. FEMA--also kinda ckritical (adv = your mother and that guy you may or may not call your father).

Neg strats = anarchy/statism unless we have a very particular judge, then we'll run civil rights bad and gays bad

Belcher, can we stay with your mom?

If the bus doesn't screw us again, PA will be rolling with Animals, but we just got done cutting a new aff, so we will see how things go. I will be debating with Seth Smith-Sam can't make it to state so Seth is just stepping it up.

They're taking over the Campus Shoe Shop spot on 13th. I don't know about trading the old dude who fixed my Birkenstocks for another Hookah joint...

but you must understand...lazar's bazar is so much more than a "hookah joint"--they also sell bongs, bubblers, dry pieces, pocket pieces, whippets, crackers, 20+ varieties of cigs (by the carton mind you), herbal x, herbal speed, brass knuckles, knives, probably stolen and/or illegal cds and dvds, and offensive t-shirts. it's got my name written all over it.

i want some brass knuckles.

When you find some, let me know. Maybe they have a 2 for 1 deal.

but you must understand...lazar's bazar is so much more than a "hookah joint"--they also sell bongs, bubblers, dry pieces, pocket pieces, whippets, crackers, 20+ varieties of cigs (by the carton mind you), herbal x, herbal speed, brass knuckles, knives, probably stolen and/or illegal cds and dvds, and offensive t-shirts. it's got my name written all over it.

This is Eugene. Kids sell that shit out of their lunch boxes.

Follow up: Is the UO team lacking judges for the tourney? Would they like one like me?

To answer both you and Tim, who I seem to have forgotten to answer for a while, I don't know about how pressed we are for judges. I'd suggest you contact Jason Lear at jasonalear@yahoo.com. If that fails, I can ask either Paul or Aaron for you all.

any team in washington who's going and has room for two kids and a few tubs (who are willing to pay judging fees and for their own hotel room) with a willing-to-supervise coach should contact me, because spencer and i need a team to tag along with, as we can't sign up as a homeschooled type thing and sehome isn't going.

i would be amazingly gratefull.

tk.azerbaijan@gmail.com

or

tk azerbaijan

on aim.