Sign in to follow this  
jnousky

My FTP is going offline for an unknown period of time

To put it in terms that you'd understand, the status of my ftp is like that of an enemy combatant.

So many people have been downloading and not uploading that i've gotten sick of it. I'm sick of people asking for help with the password they traded for, i'm sick of the "will you please walk me through using it," i'm sick of the "I'm a novice, i swear, let me use it for free," and it's just getting over the top.

I'm happy how much use it got at the beginning of the year, we've had a little under half a terabyte of evi transferred, which is no small feat.

I'd like to thank all of you who have uploaded, i'd like to thank all of you people who helped me move stuff from uploads into the proper directories.

And i'd like all of you people who contributed to thank the people who freeloaded for screwing this up for you.

I'll most definitely have this open next year, for when we're all madly looking for an aff case, etc. Hell, i might have it open sooner, i dont know, but it's temporarily heading to gitmo, because nobody knows what to do with it.

-J

To put it in terms that you'd understand, the status of my ftp is like that of an enemy combatant.

So many people have been downloading and not uploading that i've gotten sick of it. I'm sick of people asking for help with the password they traded for, i'm sick of the "will you please walk me through using it," i'm sick of the "I'm a novice, i swear, let me use it for free," and it's just getting over the top.

I'm happy how much use it got at the beginning of the year, we've had a little under half a terabyte of evi transferred, which is no small feat.

I'd like to thank all of you who have uploaded, i'd like to thank all of you people who helped me move stuff from uploads into the proper directories.

And i'd like all of you people who contributed to thank the people who freeloaded for screwing this up for you.

I'll most definitely have this open next year, for when we're all madly looking for an aff case, etc. Hell, i might have it open sooner, i dont know, but it's temporarily heading to gitmo, because nobody knows what to do with it.

-J

I Sympathize with you dude, I have had the same problem with novices and people who have no idea how to use FTPs. So yea, you are not alone haha