THSwickedjuggalo

Worst Rep in the south

Lets have a competition, who has the worst rep in the south? -2764 points total is mine, as of right now...lol...ne ways, lets brag about who is the worst!!! (also, take in too mind how many posts you have made)...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Lets have a competition, who has the worst rep in the south? -2764 points total is mine, as of right now...lol...ne ways, lets brag about who is the worst!!! (also, take in too mind how many posts you have made)...

just curious; how did only 141 posts get you that far down under?

• Downvote 1

just curious; how did only 141 posts get you that far down under?

PROBABLY FOR CREATING THREADS SUCH AS THIS.

HEY KELLY.. THROW IT IN TO 8 MINUTES!!!

• Upvote 1

I THINK IT WAS MAYBE EMMY THAT HAD A BAD ONE...MAYBE IM WRONG...

Ok, just becasue i have -52728 points doesn't mean that I 'm a bad poster. Remember, i was a newb when they had unlimited rep givings. I got a lot fo bad rep from very few ppl in the Misc forum. *sniff*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, just becasue i have -52728 points doesn't mean that I 'm a bad poster. Remember, i was a newb when they had unlimited rep givings. I got a lot fo bad rep from very few ppl in the Misc forum. *sniff*

HAHA, I WASNT WRONG...

• Upvote 1

Rep is so subjective...people should have to identify and say why...have some pelotas!

• Downvote 1

honestly. i got a neg rep for my first post in this thread. not complaining, just curious as to the reason.

whatever. random neg rep builds character.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

With hard work, and being a total idiot got me this bad rep with so few posts...I am awesome...and who the hell would give u a bad rep for posting a simple question in this thread?.? Peace...

• Downvote 3

With hard work, and being a total idiot got me this bad rep with so few posts...I am awesome...and who the hell would give u a bad rep for posting a simple question in this thread?.? Peace...

Wow Dustin you are giving yourself complements such as, "I am awesome" when you created a thread like this. lol sorry had to say it.

i got bad rep in the Best team in Georgia thread for no apparent reason i guess somebody has something against Cairo might being good whoever did this pm me

i got bad rep in the Best team in Georgia thread for no apparent reason i guess somebody has something against Cairo might being good whoever did this pm me

Cairo debates??? No just kidding... Umm, don't tell my girlfriend that.

• Upvote 1

Yea well Dustin's a meany anyway... lol... jus messin with you Dustin!!!;) I heart you much....

hey watch out. you might get neg rep for that.:S:

we, as Trion, are trying to forget Cochran ever existed. speak of him no more.

and to the dude who was curious about how he got such bad rep...read some of his posts. you will know.:D

Well levi we would like to forget you ever existed but your so freakin annoying its hard to do that... and 4 those reading this... I'm a 1st yr debater and I'm still faster than Levi who is a 2nd yr... :b Ha Levi...

Really, this thread is dead and you'll get neg repped for bumping it. Can you please close this, Jeff?