senghasmic

GONZAGA DEBATE INSTITUTE 2006

Who's going this summer? They have some new faculty members this year, including Michael Klinger and Izak Dunn.

Also, who's thinking of applying to Scholars? It's being led by Symonds/Suni/Klinger this year.

• Downvote 1

i might be reapplying for scholars, not sure yet though. i heard nirav is still lecturing.

Yeah, the website says he'll be a guest lecturer along with Tejinder and Calum.

I'll be applying for Scholars but I will by no means be upset if I end up in Russell's lab instead. But if Senghas and I both get in, expect a very very weird Scholars lab.

I be applying, but I'm not sure I'll be getting in owing to partner oddness and various things. Worth a try though. If Matt and John C debate together do I get Amjad?

If Matt and John C debate together do I get Amjad?

If Matt and I debate together, we will simulataneously scare all of the younger kids while using more polysyllabic words than you all know what to do with.

Like eschatological and paroxysm.

thus causing an eschatological paroxysm.

omg if you guys debated together you'd have to have prepping sleepovers and things. and you'd have to film them. it'd be so exciting.

I be applying, but I'm not sure I'll be getting in owing to partner oddness and various things. Worth a try though. If Matt and John C debate together do I get Amjad?

You don't have to fight over me!

I'm thinking about applying for scholars, hopefully I'll get in.

Much like John C, however, I wouldn't mind being in Russell's lab again.

It's either GDI or another camp though, I'm not sure.

• Upvote 1

I will most likely be going GDI. The varisty transition lab for sure. Well yeah, i'm excited seems like a good program.

Yeah, that's the lab to go to. That lab won the 3 week tournament last summer, laying down some rimal/aspec punishment on the russell lab.

Yeah, that's the lab to go to. That lab won the 3 week tournament last summer, laying down some rimal/aspec punishment on the russell lab.

Ha, are you joking? We lost that round on politics my man. You couldn't even go for rimal in the block and your CP was defeated by a 3 second analytic. It's all in good fun though, we'll be throwing down hardcore next year.

the varsity transition lab, who teaches it? This will be my first time going to camp so i'm fairly interested what its all like

the varsity transition lab, who teaches it? This will be my first time going to camp so i'm fairly interested what its all like

I'm not sure exactly who will teach it this summer, but last summer it was led by Kara Borden, Sam Maurer, and Guarav Reddy.

Ha, are you joking? We lost that round on politics my man. You couldn't even go for rimal in the block and your CP was defeated by a 3 second analytic. It's all in good fun though, we'll be throwing down hardcore next year.

You're right. I figured I could say that it won the tournament since it won rounds 7 through semis directly, and indiriectly led to finals, since it was 4:30 of your 2ac. ^_^

No worries though, there'll be some whackness this summer.