foxydick2007

Military Dolphins/Dolphins Aff

I saw it on the oceans topic and I think its generally the same.

We are holding the dolphins without charge and the harms are killing enemy frogman and themsleves. Very zoos huh?

Caleb

I saw it on the oceans topic and I think its generally the same.

We are holding the dolphins without charge and the harms are killing enemy frogman and themsleves. Very zoos huh?

Caleb

It links to a K of sexist language, Anthro, and is unsubstantial as fuck.

Yeah, sounds pretty damn nifty if you're aiming to lose.

• Downvote 1

OMGOMGOMG IT LINKS TO ANTHRO!! CAN'T RUN THAT AFF!

no, but seriously, this aff is untopical on so many levels. It's like animals only more untopical because we're, like, training the dolphins and using them and stuff rather than just detaining them.

It also sounds bad on a policy level (links hard to a lot of military disads like deference and cmr without any big impacts) and on a critical level (i really can't see where the offense comes from, and it links into all the Ks of liberalism plus more.)

Does anyone want to post more specific advantages? Could be interesting.

props to ricky for sticking to his guns and not listening to any of you

as i recall he asked if anyone had it so they could trade

not if anyone had a half baked reason why the aff was shit and wanted to whine about it

wtf is your deal. what doesnt link to a K of sexist language. thats like saying that a case links to heg - of course is fucking does. and a team that is up on the K debate, which you should if you read this affirmative, would have answers to this or just avoid the link altogether (fix the rhetoric, graffiti, erasure, etc.). and shit, anthro? a team running an aff like this would also have answers to this, and it seems to me like this aff has some straight up link turn ground on an anthro K. unsubstantial? i dont know if you mean this like unsubstantial for a T debate on the word 'substantial' or if you mean its just an insignificant case. we do hold a pretty large amount of these dolphins for the military and they are treated horribly - seems pretty damn substantial to me.

anyway, while i do not have this case to trade on my computer, i did run this aff on the oceans topic and know some things about it if you would like to talk.