Sign in to follow this  
kyby123

What do you think of this?

What do you think of the idea (below)?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the idea (below)?

• Good Idea, I would use it alot.
    • Its alright, I might check it out a few times.
    • Not so good, I probably wouldnt use it.
    • This is a stupid idea

Hi, i have a new idea of a way that we as a community could help each other out. I preobably wouldnt do it until next year but i wanted to see what you all think of it first. Alright here is the idea, I would set up an email account and make the password and username available to anyone who wanted it. Then people could send their affs to the email address, People could then go there, look up the affs and write a negative speech and forward it to the person whose aff it is. This would allow affs to prep for neg arguements that are coming at them and it would allow the neg to see what affs are out there and to practice in preparing speeches against them. It would also allow for people sending in their affs to get neg material and allow negative teams to get new aff cases. It seems like everyone wins. But what do you all think of it.

Trading aff outlines can be good. But at the point where everyone knows what is going to happen until the 2AC, there will be nothing learnt. And what if you want to break out a new advantage or try that sweet CP you just got...Is that immoral. Email 1AC/1NC bad for education and fairness...

Sign in to follow this