GBS(Mima/Abe)

GBS(Laura/Cassy)

Wayzata(Boris/????)

ICW(Bistra/CC)

Valley

Edina(Dougie/????)

Rosemount(IAN/?????)

Celebration(Karen/????<bring supal>)

anyone correct me if im wrong and please post ur case and a place to find an outline of it.....bree and i will rol with rendition or ID, well give you an outline if u ask.

my understanding is that the teams will be

CCC(me/bree)

GBS(Mima/Abe)

GBS(Laura/Cassy)

Wayzata(Boris/????)

ICW(Bistra/CC)

Valley

Edina(Dougie/????)

Rosemount(IAN/?????)

Celebration(Karen/????<bring supal>)

Bistra/CC go to Iowa City High and are not attending the Round Robin. Iowa City West is, but I'm not sure which team.

I'll send you a full 1AC outline with tags, cites, and portions of the cards. If you send yours to stephen.renzi@gmail.com that'd be great. Where do I send the outline to?

kool, how did all the minnesotan teams do? and what other teams were involved (i heard that there were some replacements)?

the points were wrong, justin was actually second by like a four point spread - the coach lady said she would change it when it was posted online, etc.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little surprised when David Gobberdiel got announced as the 2nd speaker. There were some very strong speakers in the pool and from talking to people, it seemed as though higher points were given out than what David had got. I gave Justin a 29 when I judged him because I thought he was awesome. Let me know when it gets sorted out.

Other than that, the round robin was a lot of fun. Congratulations to GBS for closing out finals.