Hanover

Big Lex

YES i got burlington's vote...now do i got any others :):) hehe 2 brown mods....ankur and me...how COOL!

• Upvote 1

im all for free speech...but only on topic free speech ....:) if that make sense

:) i think im the second biggest poster in the NE anyway

yea i would really love to nab that lex bid with an edgemont debater but for some reason i think that wont happen. skeet BS has come and gone, but mostly gone.

• Upvote 1

I care Shanker.. I care.

Anywho, like Bowman said Saint John's will be sending 4-6 Novice Teams and 1-2 Varsity Teams.

P.S. Sorry to Otter Valley, don't listen to Bowman about the whole 3-0 decision thing. He loves lying which is why he's so loveable. Hope to see you in Novice Finals (We have a supernovice team now)

if they leave they forfit. Thats 3-0 decision.

you say that as if your team debated against nobody and the judges actually rendered a decision.

if they leave they forfit. Thats 3-0 decision.
dude i judged otter valley, they are really good and they owned St. johns and Manchester at Manchester and they owned at Weston. St johns also has good novices that don't run like stupid things, they run legit da's and t's. But just cause a team had to leave doesn't mean it's a 3-0 decision.

Its a different team then the one that hit Otter Valley at Manchester.

But on Lexington:

Best of luck to everyone.

Yeah Shanks, counting on luck to win debate rounds doesn't get you very far.

:wavey:

I know its still early, but who is going? Hanover will be sending:

Butterly/Worth

Malsin/Kraus

Himmelstein/Lacey

Defrancis/Creighton

and a slew of novice teams.

Hanover will also likely send Carter/Xu--for those of you who are familiar with our minister of magic Jimmy Xu, ie Senghas--this is excellant news

we will call you professor shank. you get the prestige of the professor and the badass of the prison weapon. congrats to shanker on his new name (golf clap)

we will call you professor shank. you get the prestige of the professor and the badass of the prison weapon. congrats to shanker on his new name (golf clap)

meh...professor shank :( i guess it will do ..

dude i judged otter valley, they are really good and they owned St. johns and Manchester at Manchester and they owned at Weston. St johns also has good novices that don't run like stupid things, they run legit da's and t's. But just cause a team had to leave doesn't mean it's a 3-0 decision.

Thanks man

I want to

Thanks man

I want to apologize for Zak's behavior on the Weston thread.

To novices, we shall meet you at Big Lexington.

Otter Valley sends a novice policy team.

We will also send a public forum team, Lauren Gale and Amy Tayloe