BC_ROCKS

Funniest T

there's also resolved=plan must be in all caps, boldface font :D

That would be a very interesting abuse story like: We the neg could not find the Plan Text so we resorted to this lame T violation.

how does that make sense? How's it justified?

It wasn't really a topicality my partner and I ran, but my partner and I read "compulsory" as an answer to Increase = Mandatory. We thought compulsory meant something like "to suddenly want to...". Of course, we later figured out that we had gotten that confused with 'impulsive"...

I wont run it at a real tournamnet:p

we might run it at MOSSA the joke tournament. your from WestBloomfield you know what that is.

Or we could not run a DA. Or a no Solvency

Haha, Criag Hennigan is going to that...I'll tell him!

Serving=Putting the ball into play

The affs plan was that we should increase the number of people playing ping-pong in the armed forces so that we can beat China in the 08 Olympics-this solved globalization and econ decline.

The worst part was the neg didn't run T on serving.

I honestly watched this team pickup on the plan at Glenbrooks. lmao.

• Upvote 1

Serving=Putting the ball into play

The affs plan was that we should increase the number of people playing ping-pong in the armed forces so that we can beat China in the 08 Olympics-this solved globalization and econ decline.

The worst part was the neg didn't run T on serving.

I honestly watched this team pickup on the plan at Glenbrooks. lmao.

That's topical under other definitions of service as well.

i dont know if this has been posted yet, i'm to lazy to check the back files beyond a page or so, so here goes...

sexy-back T: i heard about this at whitman from my coach who judged the round. apparently it is a version of f/x t

i dont know if this has been posted yet, i'm to lazy to check the back files beyond a page or so, so here goes...

sexy-back T: i heard about this at aubun from my coach who judged the round. apparently it is a version of f/x t

Do you know anything else about? "Sexy" details?

well there is a song by justin timberlake that says we need to bring sexy back.

well, first its f/x topicality so from what i here it goes like this

"we need to bring sexy back right now, you cant pay someone to bring sexy back or instiute a policy that will bring sexy back in 5 years, that is what your plan is doing, bringing sexy back by having it comeback because something else happened.

I also heard that the same people came up with a 'fergeliscios' topicality that i have no idea what the heck it.

I have a T : where I took the definition extremely out of context and defined it as the thing between the 3 and the 30 (3:30), and since the Aff doesn't specify what time of day plan is passed they're untopical.

Then I wrote a plan flaw for ERPA if plan text says "pass ERPA 2004". It's on timetravel fiat bad :D.

lmao, thats all i can say that that. Oh yeah and pure genious!

A debater on our team is really considering writing

persons = Furry little animals

better off writing persons=robots

more interesting and allows you to run robots aff

I also heard that the same people came up with a 'fergeliscios' topicality that i have no idea what the heck it.

i think that's the cue for someone to post that fergalicious parody about ASPEC.