Sign in to follow this  
Shier*Is*On*FIRE!

Salina Central November 11-12

Okay so its kinda late to start a thread, but I thought that I should at least post the results after the tournament. I will try to answer any ? or comments...if I have time to get on the computer.

Sarah

• Upvote 1

here are the results for Salina Central's Tournament:

Open Division:

Riggs/Hogan def. Forbes/Corkins in quaters. Allsup/Curiel def. Higgins/Davis in quaters. Marks/Lewis def. Armstrong/Algrim in quaters. Thomas/Farrow def. Bowers/Weingart in quaters.

Riggs/Hogan def. Allsup/Curiel in semis. Marks/Lewis def. Thomas/Farrow in semis.

Riggs/Hogan went on to win the tournament.

Novice Division:

West/Kepka def. Schuler/Stuat in quaters. Bergmann/Strait def. Coolden/Wheeler in quaters. Noggle/Henke def. Lechtenberg/Laurence in quaters. Bender/Bockhorn def. Ranker/Whitman in quaters.

West/Kepka def. Bergmann/Strait in semis. Noggle/Henke def. Bender/Bockhorn in semis.

Noggle/Henke won the tournament.

• Upvote 1

Dan and I had some very good outrounds. Salina Central ran a very good tournament with surprising diverse judges. It was nice to see a hypotester and a gamesplayer, even if Eric wanted us to debate normativity. :)

Congrats everyone!

Yea good game to all, even though we went out in Quarters, it was fun, gratz to craig and riggs on the speaker awards and neone else that got one.

here are the results for Salina Central's Tournament:

Open Division:

Riggs/Hogan def. Forbes/Corkins in quaters. Allsup/Curiel def. Higgins/Davis in quaters. Marks/Lewis def. Armstrong/Algrim in quaters. Thomas/Farrow def. Bowers/Weingart in quaters.

Riggs/Hogan def. Allsup/Curiel in semis. Marks/Lewis def. Thomas/Farrow in semis.

Riggs/Hogan went on to win the tournament.

Novice Division:

West/Kepka def. Schuler/Stuat in quaters. Bergmann/Strait def. Coolden/Wheeler in quaters. Noggle/Henke def. Lechtenberg/Laurence in quaters. Bender/Bockhorn def. Ranker/Whitman in quaters.

West/Kepka def. Bergmann/Strait in semis. Noggle/Henke def. Bender/Bockhorn in semis.

Noggle/Henke won the tournament.

Someone asked for schools.

Riggs/Hogan are from Lyons. Forbes/Corkins- Buhler. Higgins/Davis- Salina South. Armstrong/Algrim- Garden City. Thomas/Farrow- Lyons. Bowers/Weingart- Buhler. I'm not sure where Allsup/Curiel are from.

As far as novice goes, I know that Coolden/Wheeler are from Salina South and thats it.