Raider

Topeka November 18 - 19

dont anyone get pissed at me---but im wondering what the judging pool will be like--im from a school in missori and we r sending 2 teams so im juss wanting a heads up of what to expect

dont anyone get pissed at me---but im wondering what the judging pool will be like--im from a school in missori and we r sending 2 teams so im juss wanting a heads up of what to expect

There will be a mix of college flow judges and experienced former debaters. Expect fast rounds and the occasional moderate to slow round.

Unfortunately this conflicts with Winfield, last year that tourney was the bigger draw for many of the varsity teams, but this should be a good one as well for those who dont want to make the long drive from up north.

I will be there judging along with what I assume will be a sizable WU contingent, though I know some of them are heading to STA.

I will be there judging along with what I assume will be a sizable WU contingent, though I know some of them are heading to STA.

We'd love to have them, but if they're coming, nobody's told me.

We'd love to have them, but if they're coming, nobody's told me.

I'm relatively sure they are planning on it... but they aren't the most punctual kids I know.

Oh no...don't tell me...is the one, the only TYLER PLUMLEE making the trip?!?

I'm excited, plumlee and I have a rematch in order after sems at JDI.

Let's ditto that -- except...uh...finals

Myself and one Danny "Sketch" Mapes will be debating in Champ

OH how i wish i could see thouse rounds...but i'm sure the stories will be told for generations.

i've heard the possibility of college/experienced judges being placed in other divisions outside of champ as well...can anyone verify or discredit this?

I am almost positive I will be heading there this weekend to judge-it seems closer than going all the way back home. I could be wrong-who knows.

And i need a reason to see Tom Rosen.

hey plumlee- I picked you up twice at camp-we'll see if I will do it again.

I am pretty sure some other debaters from KU will make it out that way since they debated that area in HS.