Sign in to follow this  
BSHSBaller52

FEMA Affirmative

I was thinking about writing a FEMA aff, but iwas wondering exactly what i would need? If the USFG created a state of martial law, than FEMA basically gains control of the country. they have the authority to suspend the constitution, and lots of other bad shit. If you can, leave me a comment telling ,me what you think.

well thats the case, but after katrina and crap its obvious FEMA no longer has the authority---good case idea but solvency sucks

"after katrina and crap its obvious FEMA no longer has the authority"

It's not at all obvious - martial law wasn't declared. The camps just weren't necessary. The Rex-84 initiative is still in place.

BSHSBaller52, DDI put out a FEMA aff. I could send it your way to give you a push in the right direction. Email me at colindownes(AT)gmail.com

Additionally, there are going to be problems with saying they're declaring martial law and the constitution is being suspended. People simply wouldn't buy into the fact that all of a sudden the constitution, along with their rights don't matter because of some national disaster/event. Most of the times people argue the most for their freedom of speech to protest our response to such actions or to support the actiosn that are being taken. Regardless, I think most of the general public would be too pissed off if FEMA took control to listen to them anyways.

I was thinking of being a FEMA worker for halloween, and dressing up 3 days late.

sweet... someone else on cross-x.com reads lowbrow.com.

brennan

I just kind of dropped into this but the solvency is actually pretty good on some FEMA cases, Look into the FEMA restoration act of 2005. I think this is being proposed by Hillary Clinton. All the act does take FEMA away from DHS and strikes an exo order.

Hey, could I get that case. It looks really interesting. I am from Louisiana and it seems like this case may make an impact on the judges. Pm me

Sign in to follow this