Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGoldfish

Great Aff: Looking for loopholes

what exactly is the specific plan for this?

at first glance it looks like you are fiating that the UN will create an rrf which is international fiat and brings you into a ton of problems (besides the fact that you just cant do it).

also, the EU RRF hasnt actually been established, all thats happened is that the EU has decided they should make one but there is no standing group of troops that the EU calls its "rapid reaction force."

and, nato isnt one actual being, just like the UN isnt. its just a group of countries. so by saying that nato rrf (which also im not sure actually has been established yet though feel free to prove me wrong) will give troops you are saying all these countries within nato will give troops. you either hav to fiat that (also international fiat) or make a really really good argument that if the UN RRF is created then those countries will just go ahead and support it which to me seems very very hard to do.

my suggestion is something to do something supporting the creation of an rrf and make the argument that if the US supports this then it will happen (good luck on that). if someone asks where you are getting the troops to for the RRF you could say that we are going to not support the NATO RRF and instead support the UN RRF. also i know theres evidence out there saying that other countries have already pledged support (monetary, personnel, and other) to an UN RRF you just have to find it.

a debate case is nothing to be taken seriously towards ur beliefs what in the hell is wrong with u? dont preach to me on how bad NATO is cuz dern near ALL peacekeepers do horrific things ESPECIALLY THE UN!!! and privatizing NASA? HALF THE CRAP THEY DO BLOWS UP!!!! and private sector research and development as well as spending is nearly 3 times higher than that of NASA so just quit with the moral crap and stick to the debate topic (the one that really dosnt matter in real life)

NATO does have an rrf and i know bout the int fiat but all the idiots round here dont seem too, ive just turned this over to my novii cuz they kill with all the planks in it cuz i added a few but i have all the a/t int fiat i need for them but i finally just decided to pass the McGovern bill (support of UNRRF) as my plan but i kept the privatize NASA stuff cuz i said we would help fund the UNRRF mostly and the EU doesnt have a rrd plan at all it has a plan for an actual STANDING ARMY(scary) its going to have like 100k troops or sumtin huge by 2007 which i say they will pick up the main amt of troops when ready plus i say with both NATO and EU that the countries could give troops to the various RRFs and still have them count as a UN troop gift and i have a card sayin up to 200k troop volunteers of countries not in NATO are available if the need is shown.

thanx for the heads up

Sign in to follow this