ihsdebate

My Policy

ok so i'm going to lay down the law here, most of these are open to interpretation and MSUbound can add what he wants to the list.

1. Keep this to topic related stuff (i.e. no c/p questions, no K stuff and such, just cases and case negs)

2. keep profanity to a minimum; i realize that sometimes a swear word is warranted but keep it to a bare minimum.

3.ABSOLUTLEY NO RACIAL/RELIGIOUS/SEXUAL PREFERANCE SLURS!!! these will not be tolerated

4. No flame wars!!!

thats all i can think of off the top of my head but like i said MSU can add or modify these at his discretion. any questions on the rules just ask

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking facist nazi queer.

edit:I like cap bad, run ks!

lol i'm going to assume that was sarcasm an make qan exception... no more however

Ummm, I think that it is apparent from the way that I mod other forums I keep intervention to a very minimal level. To add to the rules no suicide jokes(shouldnt be a problem in this forum) I dont think that I will be as strict as Tommy(?) but you know I will roll with whatever he lays down, I am not going to overturn his decisions.

love

jamie

nhs 2006

• Downvote 2

names Timm but w/e no big deal.

i just don't want this forum to go down the toilet like i have seen in the past thats all

• Downvote 1