#1 DerpDerpDerp

DerpDerpDerp

Varsity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Okay

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Does anyone have a new complete aff they'd be willing to trade? Preferably something new, semi-unheard of, and good. If you can trade an entire aff, here's what I'll give you(all of this):

Geosynchronous orbit da
privatization da
On the ground cp
security k
Kritik turns
Sps neg
K aff answers
Debate good core
Framework core
Morality toolbox
And I have more

Pm me if interested.

#2 OriginalRawrcat

OriginalRawrcat

grrrrrrrr

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Colin

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

I have an aff that admittedly could use some more work, but has qualified to both texas circuit state tournaments, twice over for the UIL circuit from separate schools, has qualified to NFL (we'll have to see about the twice over after I have my NFL district) and is currently 2-0 (on aff) in the Berkeley Open being ran by two novices. The lit base is somewhat small, but all biased toward aff. I haven't seen any neg lit on this aff. It's not new, as I've been looking into it since last spring, but I haven't heard of anyone else reading it and it's somewhat obscure in terms of people knowing about it. I've cut this file myself and I love it with all my heart.

It's missing some blocks, but that's easily done when you look at the aff. PM me if you're interested!

BTW, I'll only trade for homecut files. No camp, evazon, or other files that can be bought online.

Edited by SpiderCat, 19 February 2012 - 11:54 AM.

srsly?

#3 DerpDerpDerp

DerpDerpDerp

Varsity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Okay

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

bump