• 8,018 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Coach Ian
  • School:Real World

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:11 AM

What is a class?

http://www.merriam-w...ictionary/class

1 a
: a body of students meeting regularly to study the same subject b : the period during which such a body meets c : a course of instruction d : a body of students or alumni whose year of graduation is the same

2 a : a group sharing the same economic or social status <the working class> b : social rank; especially : high social rank c : high quality : elegance <a hotel with class>

3: a group, set, or kind sharing common attributes: as a : a major category in biological taxonomy ranking above the order and below the phylum or division b : a collection of adjacent and discrete or continuous values of a random variable c : set 21

4: a division or rating based on grade or quality

5: the best of its kind <the class of the league>

6: a data type in object-oriented programming that consists of a group of objects with the same properties and behaviors and that is arranged in a hierarchy with other such data types — compare object
The information in this post is confidential. If its contents are disclosed, our lawyers will swoop down from helicopters and smash through the skylight nearest you and drag you away with a black bag over your head to our super secret headquarters where you fight to the death with other people who shared this post.

Also known as: © CC-BY-NC 3.0 + beerware (you may use my work under CC-BY-NC terms provided that you buy me a reasonably-priced beer of my choosing if we ever meet in person).